Every wedding is as unique as the bride and groom and no set of wedding packages can meet everyone’s needs. That’s why I keep it simple: you just decide how many hours of wedding photography you require.
Half Day / Full Day:
If you don’t require an album then it’s:
£500£250 for a half-day £900£450 for a full day
Currently half-price for 2013 and 2014 weddings!
- Pre-Wedding Consultation so I can discover your vision for your perfect wedding, and you can quiz me about my photography and albums.
- Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot so we can get to know each other a little better, and you’ll receive some beautiful photos.
- DVD Folio that includes print-ready digital files for printing to any size as well as web-ready files for sharing.
- Teaser gallery of a selection of your photos on the blog and on the Facebook page for you to tag to heart’s content.
- Password-protected gallery of all your photos on the website. You and your guests can order extra prints or just share with friends and family.
If you’d like an album, I charge £100 to cover the design process and you simply pay for the cost of production from the album maker, all receipted for transparency. I believe this is the fairest way for you to get the best value for money, without any hidden costs or charges.
Gift vouchers are available that can contribute towards your investment. These are also perfect if you’re struggling to put together a Wedding Gift list. Let your guests contribute even more to your memories of your perfect wedding day/